Christmas is well and truly behind us.
And if you and your partner’s most romantic moments consisted of panic-wrapping presents and passing ‘to buy’ lists back and forth, then maybe it’s time for something a little more intimate.
Cork yogi Jeanie Jyanti has been busy creating a Couple’s Retreat that could be exactly what the doctor ordered to feel more connected to your spouse.
The event will run from February 3rd to 5th, 2023 in Orlagh House, Dublin.
“For years, people have been saying to me ‘Oh my partner would love this retreat!’ And so, I decided to create one for them to come together with a focus on exploring various ways to connect to ourselves and each other.” says Jeanie, founder of the much-loved Alchemy School of Yoga in Cork.
View this post on Instagram
The retreat, which is open to all gender identities, bodies, and orientations, will have a multitude of different activities for you and your love to bond over, including:
- Accessible yoga and Meditation with Jean who has been studying yoga for over ten years
- Soundbath magic and Ecstatic Dance with Emma West (Ecstatic Dance DJ and Usui Reiki Master)
- Wim Hof Breathwork sessions and Ice Baths with Certified Wim Hof Method and Certified Advanced Oxygen Advantage Instructor, Renaud of Breathing Instinct
- An Anger Workshop – to build deeper intimacy, with Embodiment Coach Sarah Jane O’Hare
- An abundance of delicious food and free time for rest and connection with your loved one.
All of this is taking place in the beautiful foothills of the Dublin Mountains, where Orlagh Manor (a stunning Georgian mansion) was built in 1790, on 50 acres of extensive mature grounds.
With uninterrupted views of Howth Head and the Irish Sea, it’s the perfect spot to create new memories with your person.
Single rooms are available for snorers and prices start from €425 per person (you can book your spot right here.)