Well, this sounds like a Sunday well spent.
Alchemy School of Yoga is hosting a Beach Yoga class every weekend on Ballybranigan Beach, East Cork.
The reviving morning classes are suitable for all levels and held on a grassy area overlooking the beach on Saturdays and Sundays. Afterwards, you can hit Niamh’s Larder food truck for delicious smoothies, kefir, savoury dishes, cake and treats to nourish your body after soothing your soul.
View this post on Instagram
There’s only one way to finish a perfect self-care session on the sand; energise yourself for the rest of the day with a dip in the sea. Just remember to bring a towel and a change of clothes for afterwards.
Tickets for Alchemy’s Beach Yoga class are €12 here, with the following dates available:
- Sat 7th Aug 10am with Sarah
- Sun 8th Aug 11am with Jeanie Jyanti
- Sat 14th Aug 11am with full Picnic by @niamhs_larder with Jeanie Jyanti
- Sun 15th Aug 11am with Hannah
- Sun 22nd Aug 11am with Kelly
- Sat 28th Aug 10am with Sarah