Looking for a treat the whole house will enjoy?
Joes & Bros chef Mikey Olden is packing up a take-out FoodBox designed to help you throw a weekend breakfast party that’s guaranteed to put everyone in a good mood during the lockdown.
This is the company’s first foray into brekkie (they usually choose dinner fare such as tapas, burgers and nachos) and it is a feast like no other.
Everything is pre-prepared so all you need to do is collect it, unpack it and follow the directions.
The box (€60) includes:
- Pancake Batter (Crêpes) min 10 servings
- Toppings: 2 x Follain Jams, Pure Irish Honey, Chocolate Chips
- 4 x Gourmet Sausage Rolls with sriracha mayo
- Candied Nuts Joes & Bros Granola 500g
- Joes and Bros 250g Ground Coffee Bag
- Mealagulla Apple Juice 1ltr
- Joes & Bros Cookie Dough Log – 10 x 40g servings
View this post on Instagram
Get through all that and you’ll likely need a nap afterwards, which is fine – sure what else would you be doing this weekend?
Hit the website to place an order.