There’s an exciting weekend in store for music fans.
The Sounds from a Safe Harbour festival is underway and with musicians, artists and creatives arriving on Leeside from all over the world for the party, the organisers have finally revealed the locations of the hotly anticipated pop-up performances planned as part of the fun.
As well as some magical happenings listed below, some very special moments will happen at 3:20pm on Saturday as 20 artists pop up in 20 bars across the city.
View this post on Instagram
Details are to be revealed on the Sounds from a Safe Harbour social media pages so keep refreshing your feeds.
Here are the latest announcements:
Friday, September 8th
- 5pm: Quiet River of Dust (Richard Reed Parry of Arcade Fire), will perform a free show at The Pav, Carey’s Lane;
Saturday, September 9th
- 12pm – 2pm: Cork artist Sophie Gough hosts a live painting pop-up with special guests at the Marina Market.
- 5pm: Ballydehob singer-songwriter Molly O’Mahony will perform at Callanan’s pub.
Sunday, September 10th
- 10am: The Space Between hosts a free yoga session, ‘The Practice’ in the Rose Garden, Fitzgerald’s Park
- 11.30am: Artist Dorothy Cross and writer Max Porter are in conversation in the Crawford Art Gallery lecture theatre.
- 5pm: Dublin pianist, composer, and arranger Daniel Luke will perform at the cocktail bar of the River Lee Hotel.