Brought to you by Opera Lane.
Cork shoppers will see it first.
H&M HOME opens on Opera Lane at 10am this morning, with a new concept, a full refit and a treasure trove of affordable homeware to revamp your living spaces just in time for cosy season.
The first 100 customers in the queue will be offered a complimentary gift-with-purchase, and visitors will also experience some exclusive in-store activations on opening day. There are also new click-and-collect lockers and self-service checkouts.
The coming months will see a number of exciting drops from the H&M HOME Fall Collection 2023.
The range oozes coolness in patterns, colours and textures, with interior details for the living room, bathroom, bedroom and dining room.
Here’s a primer on this season’s key looks :
- Elevate your sofa with new cushion covers — a burgundy style in a geometric pattern, also available in mustard and beige, a floral print in muted green, pink and yellow or a smaller fringed variation.
- Candle holders are a key detail this season, infusing warmth and mood into your living space.
- Transform your bathroom into a sanctuary of luxe relaxation with new bath towels and mats, featuring delicate scalloped edges in an array of delightful colours, including mustard, pink and creamy white.
- The hexagon print is big this season — whether decorating a shower curtain or a cotton bed set.
- Add bedside tables in two variations: white with natural wood or taupe.
- A pink and white striped lamp infuses warmth into any living space, from bedroom to living room.
- Indulge in the joy of entertaining with an array of forest-green jugs, patterned plates and serving platters in different sizes, striped mugs in pink and green, and floral or block-coloured tablecloths that effortlessly blend sophistication with functionality.