It’s slim pickings out there for house hunters.
And in Kinsale this weekend, potential buyers will be vying for a limited number of homes in the popular Abbey Fort development, a stylish scheme of 170 homes just a short stroll from town.
Developed by Hatley Homes, the properties currently available to buy at Abbey Fort are five three and four-bedroom houses, all listed with Sherry Fitzgerald for upwards of €395k.
They’re likely to disappear fast; according to the latest Daft Report, new homes with a listed price of between €400k and €600k experienced a whopping 1783 percent surge in demand since May.
Meanwhile, Kinsale continues to have the highest median selling price for a home in Cork at €410,000.
A new showroom will be open this Saturday, September 9th for an Open Viewing, running from 1pm to 1pm in the marketing suite No 8 Campion Mews (P17 DY79).
The five homes available within the current phase are:
- 3-bed mid terrace (House type) 09 from €395,000
- 3-bed semi-detached ( House type 05 ) from €450,000
- 3-bed semi-detached (House type 06) from €460,000
- 4-bed end terrace (House type 02) from €495,000
- 4 bed semi-detached (House type 03) from €500,000
You can register your interest here.