This looks interesting.
If you’d like to whisk your amore off somewhere exotic for dinner this weekend, Barrack Street might be a good shout.
Cosy coffee shop Alchemy is opening its doors after dark for two pop-up plant-based dinners on Friday, February 14th and Saturday, February 15th, 2020 at 7pm.
The menu for both evenings has been put together by Little Green Leaf’s Bob Christie, a dairy-free, plant-based vegan cheese producer based in Carrigaline… and it looks tasty indeed.
They say: “The vegan set course menu is not intended on converting people but to showcase the fabulous products that Little Green Leaf Cork is producing.”
Here’s what’s cooking:
- Charred cinnamon poached pear, rocket emulsion and vegan blue cheese
- White miso broth with porcini
- Leek and asparagus arancini with smokey tomato confit
- BBQ ‘Feelay Mignon’ with rosti, puree onion, herb-roasted carrots
- Chocolate ganache mousse, hazelnut praline, orange reduction
- Artisan plant-based cheeseboard, oatcakes and chutney
To book a seat (€50 per head, BYOB) call or text Alchemy on 087 262 95 11.