Whatever you need, they stock it.
If you’ve been meaning to make a dash for the English Market to pick up those hard-to-find Christmas dinner ingredients, now is the time to plan your visit.
The famous foodie haven opens late this Friday, December 20th, 2019 with live music to entertain shoppers until 8pm, so bring a bag and head in after work to stock up on festive food and crafty gifts (if you’re short of inspiration you can buy English Market gift vouchers for the foodie in your life too).
There’s an extra hour to pop in on Monday, when the market will remain open until 7pm but keep in mind that everything shuts down at 5pm sharp on Christmas Eve – no matter how desperately you need a jar of goose fat or a spiced beef.
Here are the full English Market opening hours for Christmas 2019:
- Friday, December 20th, 2019: 8am-8pm
- Saturday, December 21st, 2019: 8am-6pm
- Sunday, December 22nd, 2019: 8am-6pm
- Monday, December 23rd, 2019: 8am-7pm
- Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24th, 2019: 8am – 5pm
- Christmas Day, Wednesday, December 25th, 2019: CLOSED
- Thursday, December 26th, 2019: CLOSED
- Friday, December 27th, 2019: 8am-6pm
- Saturday, December 28th, 2019: 8am-6pm
- Sunday, December 29th, 2019: CLOSED
- Monday, December 30th, 2019: 8am-6pm
- Tuesday, December 31st, 2019: 8am-6pm
- Wednesday, January 1st, 2020: CLOSED
- Thursday, January 2nd, 2020: 8am-6pm