If the weather cooperates, this will be a treat.
Ballymaloe Grainstore has announced a choice of alfresco fitness and wellness events as part of their May Fair Festival, which takes place at the East Cork venue from May 20th to May 22nd.
As well as the workshops, live cooking demonstrations, garden tours, and over 100 stalls containing food, homeware and vintage fashion, you can bring your mat and head along to an outdoor mindfulness workshop, strength training session or yoga, and pilates class.
Here’s a look at what’s happening over the weekend:
- Mindfulness in Nature with Mirin Mooney – Friday, 5.30pm
- Strength Training with Zoe – Saturday, 10am
- Dandelion Yoga with Grainne – Saturday, 11am & Sunday, 11am
- Sound Bath With Shama – Saturday, 12.30pm
- Core Pilates Beginners Workshop with Shirley – Saturday, 2pm
- Self-care Saturday with Mirin Mooney – Saturday, 4.30pm
- Pilates Studio Midleton session with Lindsay – Sunday, 10am
- Nikki Cousins Yoga – Sunday, 2pm
- Caroline Cumming Yoga – Sunday, 3.30pm
Cork Transfers will be running a shuttle bus service from Midleton and Ballycotton to Ballymaloe and back again throughout the weekend (086 160 2646).
Places for all fitness classes are limited to 15 people so reserve your mat space when booking your May Fair entrance tickets from €10 here.