We can’t get enough of the stuff on Leeside.
And Cork’s coffee-loving public is well served by our local coffee shops. In fact, three brew stops have made a list of the top ten coffee shops in Ireland.
Measuring popularity by a unique index score – generated by the number of hashtags each location has racked up on Instagram, as well as Google and Tripadvisor reviews, with the lower the overall index score the higher the ranking – Betway has served up the top ten coffee spots in Ireland, from Dublin to Donegal.
Three Fools Coffee on the Grand Parade came in at number four, with the iconic Cork Coffee Roasters and SOMA also getting the nod.
The Top 10 coffee spots in Ireland are:
- Beanhive Coffee, Dublin
- Aroma Coffee Shop & Mini Bakery, Donegal and Shoe Lane Coffee, Dublin
- Esquires- The Organic Coffee Co, Galway, and Lemon Jelly Cafe, Dublin
- Three Fools Coffee, Cork
- Blueberry Tea Rooms, Donegal and Cork Coffee Roasters, Bridge St, Victorian Quarter, Cork
- Manna Cafe & Bistro, Killarney
- Furey’s Diner, Donegal
- Lir Cafe, Killarney
- Wildberry Cafe, Limerick and Little Lane Coffee, Galway and SOMA Coffee Company, Cork
- Cafe Rose and Rift Coffee, both in Limerick
Located in the centre of Dublin, Beanhive Coffee takes the top spot with an index score of nine. Serving up the best coffee in Donegal is Aroman Coffee Shop and Mini Bakery coming in joint second alongside Dublin’s Shoe Lane Coffee, both with an index score of 14.
Esquires, the Organic Coffee Co in Galway is up next alongside Dublin’s Lemon Jelly Cafe both with scores of 16. Next up is Three Fools with an index score of 17 and rounding up the top five is Blueberry Tea Rooms in Donegal and Cork Coffee Roasters with scores of 21.