The first ever NRG Food Energy Appeal is calling on Cork people to donate non-perishable goods and chocolates to three Cork charities in the run-up to Christmas.
Organisers are appealing for help from the people of Cork to fill a container with food for Penny Dinners, Feed Cork and the Chocolate Box Appeal.
You can leave items at various drop-off points around Cork over the coming weeks.
Sea Box Energy’s Christmas Charity campaign, the NRG Food Appeal, was launched this week by the Lord Mayor of Cork, Cllr Mick Finn and businesswoman and social media star, Lisa Jordan.
The drop off location points are:
- NRG Office, Little Island Industrial Estate, Little Island
- Red FM, University Technology Centre, Curraheen Estate, Curraheen Road, Bishopstown, Cork
- Billy Mackesy’s Douglas Village Foods, Douglas, Cork
- The Squad, Unit 2 John Harrington Ind Est., Tramore Road
- Three Degrees Hair Design, Unit 6, Moremiles, Blackpool Shopping Centre
Lord Mayor of Cork, Cllr Mick Finn said: “Cork people are known for their generosity and for looking after their own so I have no doubt that calls to support the NRG Food Energy Appeal will be taken up as Christmas approaches. ”