Fancy a little taste of sunshine on a dull Friday evening?
Alchemy, the cosy coffee shop on Barrack Street, will host their third pop-up restaurant night on Friday, February 16th – and this time it’s a traditional Greek feast.
The Cypriot-style seven-course menu has been designed by Alchemy chef Costa Yiannaki.
Costa’s father is from Cyprus and his mother hails from Italy, so each dish is inspired by his parents’ cooking and finished with his own flair.
Here’s a sneak peek at the menu:
1. Olives, homemade Hummus, Tzkatziki & sunblushed Tomato Pesto served with warm Pita Bread.
2. Grilled Halloumi, Courgette & Aubergine fritters served with a fresh Rocket salad.
3. Sea Bass with a Lemon Butter sauce, Cucumber & Radish salad garnished with flaked Almonds and Dill dressing.
4. Fried Feta with Balsamic & Honey drizzle served on a Rocket salad with panfried Strawberries & Walnuts.
5. Grilled Lamb cutlet, Sheftalia (seasoned Greek sausage) & Coriander Chicken with a herbed Gremalata, Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables and sautéed Garlic & Rosemary Potatoes.
6. Flaming shot of raki with chocolate covered strawberries.
The meal will conclude with espresso infused chocolate tiramisu with tea or 3fe or Baobab coffee. All meat dishes can be altered to accommodate vegetarians, so let the staff at Alchemy know your preference when you’re booking.
The fun begins at 7pm. To book, email email@example.com or call 085 1660329.