The Christmas Pop-Up Cinema is back with mulled wine and festive movies
It’ll be hard to pick just one.
With twinkling lights on the horizon, The PopUp Movie Club returns to the Marina Market on December 9th, 2022, bringing a slew of crowd-pleasing Christmas classics with it.
Whether you’re on the lookout for a festive date night, a girl’s night out, or want something to do with the kids, there’s something for everyone in the line-up.
Plus you can kick back for a film with a steaming mulled wine.
View this post on Instagram
Spend the afternoon strolling around the Christmas Market stalls, sipping mulled wine, or getting a bite to eat from any of the (thirty!) incredible food vendors that call the Market home.
Then make your way to the atmospheric warehouse, cosy up on their comfy couches, and settle in for a show on the 20ft screen.
The Christmas movies for 2022 are:
- Friday, December 9th – Home Alone 1
- Saturday, December 10th – Elf (“Santaaaa! Oh my god! I know him!”)
- Sunday, December 11th – Miracle on 34th Street
- Friday, December 16th – Love Actually
- Saturday, December 17th – How The Grinch Stole Christmas
- Sunday, December 18th – The Holiday
Tickets are €12 and a family/group of four tickets is €40. To book, check out thepopupmovieclub.ie.