This looks absolutely unreal.
If you like your burger piled high with outrageous toppings and your pizza loaded with a selection of delicious meats, start arranging your next night out at Sober Lane.
The Sullivan’s Quay pub has launched a new menu… and it’s designed to thrill punters with a serious appetite.
Here are six new additions we can’t wait to sink our teeth into:
1. Firstly, there’s a €12 Japanese Style Fried Chicken Burger served with Asian slaw and sesame wasabi…
2. Then there’s the Smoky Bacon Burger with smoked aioli, dill pickle and fried onion…
3. To complete the new burger trifecta, there’s a mean Veggie Burger…
4. Moving on to pizza, this one’s topped with Clonakilty Black pudding, caramelised apple, onion, marinara sauce and red onion:
5. And if you’re craving something spicy (we cannot survive on turkey and ham forever), pop in for the Loaded Nachos (€13) with shredded chicken or chilli beef. Divine.
6. The Sober Supper is the ideal thing to order when you can decide what to order – it’s got a little bit of everything, from wings, buttermilk chicken and house slaw to grilled sweetcorn, twice-cooked chips and garlic aioli – and all for a very reasonable €12.
If you fancy sticking around after you fill your face, there’s a smartphone quiz on Tuesdays, bingo every Wednesday and live music on Saturdays and a coin toss to win your round of drinks on Sundays.
Oh, and did we mention they do two cocktails for €12 after 10pm every night?
You’ll find the full menu here.