Brought to you by Opera Lane.
There are carefree days ahead.
And after a very long year, we are ready to get dressed up again, slick on some lippy and venture out for some alfresco fun.
Thing is, this season’s get-togethers will all be outdoors and that requires a new approach to outfit planning. Our advice is to go big on drama and low on heel – nobody wants to be sinking into the grass in the park or wobbling over the gravel in the beer garden.
All you really need is a colourful clutch of beautiful dresses to take you from the beach to the barbecue.
Here are five that will be landing on Opera Lane this week:
1. Tie-belt dress: €39.99, H&M, Opera Lane
Songbird Espadrille Sandals: €55, Office, Opera Lane
2. Pink Floral Cut-Out Midi Dress : €50, River Island, Opera Lane
Black Leather Knot Strap Flat Sandals: €19.99, New Look
3. Animal-print Belted Maxi: €55, Next, Opera Lane
4. Swing Midi Shirtdress (available in Sand and Navy): €74.95, GAP, Opera Lane
Vagabond Teddie W Trainers: €73, Office, Opera Lane
5. Tie Strap Tiered Midi Dress: €24.99, New Look, Opera Lane