Brought to you by Opera Lane.
Is there a handier summer staple than the t-shirt?
Fling it on with jeans for beer garden pints or jazz it up with matching shorts for a date; the trick is having a collection of colours and shapes at your disposal throughout the season.
From raw edge, loose neckline tees in soft cotton jersey (the new ones are slightly longer and rounded at the back) to luxury embossed fabrics that stay sharp all day long and bold prints that will elevate your look in a snap, now is the time to fill your wardrobe with new tees.
Here are eight to pick up this week on Opera Lane:
1. Regular Fit Geometric Print Polo Shirt, €26, Next, Opera Lane
2. Luxury Embossed Logo Tee, €79.90, Tommy Hilfiger, Opera Lane
3. White mesh graphic t-shirt, €20, River Island, Opera Lane
4. Raw Edge Tee in ‘Grey Marl’, €9.99 at H&M, Opera Lane
5. The Gen Good Graphic T-Shirt, €19,95 at GAP, Opera Lane
6. Stone Geo Print t-shirt, €25 and matching shorts at River Island, Opera Lane
7. Organic Cotton Bird Print Tee, €39.90, Tommy Hilfiger, Opera Lane
8. Printed ‘Worldly’ Tee, €5.99 at H&M, Opera Lane