You never know what you’re going to find in Aldi’s middle aisles.
Now the supermarket has announced the return of their random treasures section, deemed ‘non-essential’ during Level 5 restrictions, with a series of new festive ‘Specialbuys’ to be launched every two days in the run-up to Christmas.
Whether it’s a teepee for your dog or some ‘Kevin the Carrot’ merch you’re after, Aldi will be decking the aisles with goodies and extending their opening hours to allow plenty of time and space for shoppers to check them out.
Aldi will open from 9am to 10pm from December 18th to December 20th, and from 8am to 11pm from Monday, December 21st until December 23rd, 2020.
Here’s the schedule of middle aisle drops:
- Tuesday, 1st December: Kick off with Christmas Lights & Decorations, Plants and Children’s Toys.
- Thursday, 3rd December: Treat your furry friends! This date will see Santa Paws gifts for Pets, Tech Gifting and Books to Cherish.
- Sunday, 6th December: Kevin the Carrot Merchandise will be on sale, as well as Gifts for Beauty Lovers, Party Gifts and Gifts for Women.
- Tuesday, 8th December: Treat the nostalgic person in your life with some 90’s Christmas Gifts, and stock up on Christmas Jumpers and Pyjamas.
- Thursday, 10th December: Stocking Fillers and Secret Santa Gifts, Festive Home Decorations and the long-awaited Novelty Christmas Bedlinen.
- Sunday, 13th December: Entertain the family with Classic Board Games
- Tuesday, 15th December: Gifts for Kitchen Lovers, Gifts for Men and Warm Winter Gifts
- Thursday, 17th December: Pick up sleepwear and bedding, and deck out your car with Winter Weather Prep products.