You can’t beat a Marks and Spencer’s ‘Dine In’ deal for a cheap night on the sofa.
The supermarket has been nailing the weekend treat for years now, but this week they announced they’re making the €14 offer even better by adding a new theme each month.
This week’s theme is Italian – and the menu features all your bistro favourites, with a starter for two, a main course for two, dessert and a bottle of wine or a box of artisan chocolates for less than the price of a chipper dinner.
Have the perfect Friday night treat – pick up an Italian Dine In Deal in Marks & Spencers for only €14 – includeds 2 starters or sharers, 1 main and wine or chocolates. Offers runs until Tuesday the 2nd of October. #ItsFriday #TGIF #DinnerTreat #DineInDeal #M&S @mandsireland pic.twitter.com/SSxoGNTZ2i
— Merchants Quay SC (@MerchantsQuay1) September 28, 2018
Here’s the choice available in M&S Patrick’s Street and Douglas until October 2nd:
- 4 Stonebaked Garlic Breads
- Piquillo & Cherrybell Pepper Focaccia
- Cherrybell tomatoes Cheese & Pesto Flatbread
- Wild Rocket
- Santini Tomato Salad
- Rosemary potatoes
- Basil & garlic marinated olive selection
- Italian Mozzarella and Tomatoes
- 12 Garlic Dough balls
- Mozzarella di Bufala Campana
- Pancetta Carbonara
- Lasagne al Forno
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
- Woodfired Mozzarella di Bufala Margherita Pizza
- Pork saltimbocca
- Seabass Fillets with a Cheddar and rosemary crumb
- Gastropub Chicken and Prosciutto