Brought to you by Opera Lane.
Need an excuse to invest in one great piece this season?
The jumpsuit is the modern go-to for nights out and big events, but what if we told you there were five completely different ways to wear it?
We asked Opera Lane stylist Natasha Crowley to take on the challenge.
Natasha chose New Look’s Khaki Revere Collar Culotte Jumpsuit (a bargain €29.99) and set out to turn it into a handful of outfit options for all occasions.
As usual, she delivered. Prepare to be amazed by the power of the accessory.
Natasha’s Smart Styling tips:
1. Add heels and a belt for the office to create a formal silhouette.
2. Sling a leather jacket over your shoulders and throw on your favourite pair of sunnies.
3. Add a hat and flats for a laid-back beach wedding vibe.
4. Take the look into night out territory with heels and some statement bling.
5. Dabble in the tonal trend and keep the look matchy matchy for a timeless Insta-look.
Did you know that you can book a personal shopping session with Opera Lane stylist Natasha Crowley completely free of charge, with no obligation to buy on the day? Schedule your consultation here.