Craving some space?
If quarantining in close quarters has left you in serious need of some alone time, two Cork yoga studios have come up with a plan to help you this Sunday, April 26th, 2020.
Ballincollig’s Alchemy School of Yoga and Yoga with Hazel have joined forces to extend an invitation to anyone seeking out healing vibes to join them online for Unity, “a day filled with yoga, music, stories, food and love” from 11am until 3.30pm.
Just set up your iPad or laptop in a quiet space at home, roll out your yoga mat and enjoy a thoughtful schedule of stretching, meditation and film.
Here’s the schedule for the day:
- 11am – 12.15pm: Heart Opening Yoga class with Yoga with Hazel
- 12.30pm – 2pm: Lunch – (recipe provided) alongside Irish Music, Stories and Meal Blessings with Meadhbh
- 2pm – 2.05pm: And The People, a short screening
- 2.05pm – 2.15pm: Mantra for Global Healing with Jeanie Jyanti of Alchemy School of Yoga
- 2.15pm – 3.15pm: Bee Beautiful – Hatha Raja Class with Jeanie Jyanti of Alchemy School of Yoga
- 3.15pm – 3.30pm: Closing meditation with Yoga with Hazel
You can book your place online here and all the donations made on the day will go to Edel House, which provides emergency accommodation homeless women and children and Good Shepherd Cork, which offers residential accommodation to teenage girls.
The suggested donation is €25 but participants are welcome to give what they can afford.