Apple fans rejoice.
Compu b has reopened on Cork’s Opera Lane, where Apple-certified technicians are ready and waiting to repair your precious devices.
“We recognise that technology plays an important role, allowing you to remain connected with your loved ones, supporting business continuity through remote working and delivering an engaging and virtual classroom to students in their homes.” the company said in a statement.
“We wish to reassure you that the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, team members and the wider community remains our priority. Across the business, we are operating within guidelines set out by the Health Service Executive.”
You can expect to see the following measures in stores:
- Strict social distancing measures are in place with signage to guide customers
- A maximum of one customer is present in-store at any one time.
- Perspex screens are in place at active till points.
- Mobile hand sanitisers are available for customer use.
- No cash payments.
- Staff have been instructed to wash their hands, at minimum, once per hour and use disposable gloves when handling customer devices.
- Staff are cleaning and disinfecting all tills, countertops, demo devices, payment machine keypads and door handles.
All Compu b stores are now open and Click and Collect is also available during store opening hours. You can call the Opera Lane store on 1850 66 8888.