Brought to you by Opera Lane.
Things are finally warming up, weather wise.
That means now is the time to consider your eyewear for the blazing hot summer days to come – especially if you wear prescription lenses.
Squinting causes wrinkles you know, so choosing high quality sunglasses is as much a skincare need as it is an optical one.
Aside from that, a good pair of shades is a necessity for hiding tired eyes, hayfever symptoms… and the effects of an Aperol Spritz hangover.
The good news is that the latest styles this season are so gorgeous we’re tempted to go all Anna Wintour and wear them indoors.
Head for Specsavers on Opera Lane to avail of their ‘two for one’ offer; choose a pair of glasses from the €89-€239 ranges and they’ll give you free tinted UV lenses in your second pair.
Here are six sharp shades to invest in right now at Specsavers, Opera Lane:
1. €199, GANT, from Specsavers, Opera Lane
2. €189, Osiris, from Specsavers, Opera Lane
3. €199, Marc Jacobs Specsavers, Opera Lane
4. €199, Marc Jacobs Specsavers, Opera Lane
5. €239, Balmain, Specsavers, Opera Lane
6. €189, Superdry, Specsavers, Opera Lane