You never know what you might see.
The Pitch’d Circus Arts and Street Arts Festival is back on the streets of Cork until September 25th and Circus Factory performers will be bringing the magic out of the big top and into some fun locations during the coming days.
For the fifth installment of the festival, they’re inviting the public to catch up with friends while having the craic by trying hula hooping, stand in awe at an acrobat flipping and tumbling, and giggle with the kids at some silly walkabout characters.
As well as a number of ticketed performances and events (you can find out more about those here) you can expect some pop-up fun in the following spots:
- Marina Market: September 17th : 1.30pm – 5.30pm – FREE
- Lapps Quay: September 17th : 1.30pm – 5.30pm – FREE
- Lapps Quay: September: 18th : 1pm – 3.30pm – FREE
- Cornmarket Street: September 23rd : 6pm – 9pm – FREE
- Douglas Street: September 25th : 1.30pm – 5.30pm – FREE
- Macroom Food Fest: September 25th : 1.30pm – 5.30pm – FREE
If you’re in the clowning business (or involved in any part of the entertainment industry in Ireland) the Circus Factory is hosting a Networking Brunch where you can join the group to talk about the industry as part of Pitch’d Festival 2022.
Kicking off at 11am on Sunday morning, September 18th at Tequila Jack, you can swing by for coffee and pastries and meet new friends and collaborators.
Register for the free event here.