Brought to you by Opera Lane.
Eyeing up a new season buy or two for AW21?
We all love a bargain, but this month Opera Lane is giving the students of Cork all the bargains at once; Cork’s premier shopping street has announced the seasonal Student Discount shopping dates for all its stores.
In case you’re new in town, Opera Lane in where you’ll find all the great, from Office, Skechers, Tommy Hilfiger and New Look to Next, River Island, Starbucks, Therapie Clinic and CompuB.
Here are the Student Discount Dates to put in your calendar:
- H&M: The H&M sale event will be offering customers 20% off from September 20th until October 3rd, 2021.
- New Look: Fashion fans can enjoy 25% off on Opera Lane from September 20th until October 3rd, 2021.
- Skechers: In the market for some comfy autumn footwear: get 20% off at Skechers on Opera Lane from September 20th right up until October 10th, 2021.
- River Island: Hit River Island for a splurge and get 20% off your purchases from September 20th until October 3rd, 2021.
- Specsavers: Need new glasses? Now is the ideal time for a new pair; Specsavers is offering 20% off a single pair of glasses OR you can avail of their ‘two for one’ offer.
- Office: If you’re planning on upgrading your Docs or ‘Stocks, Office is offering exclusive students discounts all month long.
And there’s more; to celebrate the great return to in-person college life, we’ve teamed up with Opera Lane to offer one lucky winner and their bestie the chance to win a €200 Opera Lane student shopping spree each.
View this post on Instagram
HOW TO ENTER: To celebrate the back-to-class student discounts available on Opera Lane right now, we’ve got a €200 Opera Lane gift card to give away to one lucky reader. But it gets better: Tag the friend you’d bring on your shopping spree under our competition Facebook or Instagram post and they’ll get a €200 gift card too!
You can enter on Instagram or on Facebook and yes- you can enter on both platforms to double your chances!
We’ll pick the winner on Wednesday, September 29th, 2021.