The LA-based Brock Collection has landed at H&M: Here’s what to buy
Brought to you by Opera Lane.
This is just the sartorial treat we need right now.
The LA-based Brock Collection collab with H&M has just landed on Opera Lane in a whimsical flurry of romantic but wearable silhouettes… and not a moment too soon – the sun is about to make an appearance too.
After a year spent schlepping around the house in leggings and sweaters, the pieces offer the ideal transition back into dressing for fun, oozing with the label’s signature laid-back charm and a welcome dash of summer denim.
The best bit? The entire collection is made from more sustainable materials like organic linen, organic cotton, recycled cotton, recycled polyester, and Tencel Lyocell, a natural, super soft material made of raw wood.
Here’s our pick of the best pieces from Brock Collection X H&M:
1. Lyocell-blend dress: €39.99, H&M, Opera Lane
2. Lyocell-blend pink floral dress: €27.99, H&M, Opera Lane
3. Lyocell-blend top: €14.99, H&M, Opera Lane
4. Linen-blend corset top: €27.99, H&M, Opera Lane
5. Six-pack of rings: €14.99, H&M, Opera Lane
6. Patterned scarf: €9.99, H&M, Opera Lane
7. Straight High Ankle Jeans: €27.99, H&M, Opera Lane
8. Fully lined cotton corset top: €19.99, H&M, Opera Lane
9. Lyocell-blend dress in black (also available in white floral): €34.99, H&M, Opera Lane
10. Oversized denim shirt: €27.99, H&M, Opera Lane