Now you can get your ‘flu and COVID jabs in one go at these pharmacies
It’s a busy time of year.
But making time to get vaccinated against the latest strain of COVID-19 and the winter ‘flu could save you from having to spend a few weeks laid up in bed (or worse) later on.
Now Boots Ireland has announced that its Winter Flu and COVID-19 Vaccination Service has commenced for the 22’/23’ season, with a new option to get the ‘flu and COVID-19 vaccination together at the same appointment.
The pharmacy will be offering the double service at the following locations in Cork:
- Mahon Point S.C. Mahon Point, Cork
- 26/26 Main Street, Midleton, Cork
- Living Health, Fermoy Road, Mitchelstown, Co. Cork
- 37-39 Wilton Centre, Cork
- Merchants Quay S.C. Cork
- 71 Patrick Street, Cork
- Blackpool Retail Park, Blackpool, Cork
- Fairgreen Plaza, Macroom, Co. Cork
- 108 Davis Street, Mallow, Co. Cork
- 12 South Main Street, Bandon, Cork
- Unit 7, Owenabue Mall,Carrigaline, Co.Cork
- Exchange House, Main St. Ballincollig, Co. cork
- Douglas Court Shopping Centre, Douglas, Cork
To avail of the vaccinations, customers will need to be eligible for each vaccine with no clinical contradictions.
The flu vaccination service is free of charge for persons for whom vaccination is recommended by the HSE such as those over the age of 65 or anyone over the age of 18 within at-risk groups, otherwise there is a charge of €30.
There will be no charge for COVID-19 vaccinations. Patients are welcome to attend for their first dose of COVID vaccination or any subsequent doses indicated including boosters in line with HSE eligibility criteria.
To book an appointment, go to boots.ie./winter-flu-vaccination-service, read some key information to ensure the service is suitable for you, complete the pre-consultation form for the service that you or your child wish to avail of, and book an appointment for a time that suits you.