These look outrageously tasty.
We’ve had a sneak peek at the full menu for Cork’s first ever Espresso Martini Festival and it’s basically all our chocolate, booze and coffee dreams come true.
It’ll be first come, first served at the Franciscan Well Brewpub on the day (it’s free to attend and you don’t need a ticket if you get there early) so make a beeline for the North Mall if you want to enjoy the demos and workshops that will run all afternoon on Saturday, November 23rd.
The Coffee Cupping class (3pm) will see Three Fools Coffee showcase a selection of their coffees and help you to taste the difference between different origins, processes and varietals of coffee.
At 4pm you can learn how to make the perfect espresso martini, while later at 5pm you can be there for the launch MONK’s first beer brewed by Shane Long, (founder of the Franciscan Well) – a coffee stout in collaboration with Three Fools.
Most importantly, there’ll be a never-ending supply of mouthwatering espresso martinis to choose from all day and late into the night, whether your favourite is a classic or a ‘rum and raisin’.
Here’s everything that will be on the menu:
- Traditional Espresso Martini: Absolute Vodka, Kahlua, Three Fools Coffee Espresso
Garnish: 3 Coffee Beans
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange: Jameson Caskmates, Mozart Milk Chocolate, Cointreau and Three Fools Coffee Espresso
Garnish: Dark Chocolate Drizzle & Orange Zest
- Rum & Raisin Espresso Martini: Havana Club 7yo, Pedro Ximenes Sherry, Kahlua, Three Fools Coffee Espresso
Garnish: Dehydrated Raisins
- Banoffee Martini: Absolute Vodka, Banana liqueur, Butterscotch Liqueur, Three Fools Coffee espresso, whipped cream
Garnish: Chocolate dusting, dehydrated banana and toffee drizzle
- Mochatini: Bulleit Bourbon, Mozart White Chocolate & Vanilla Cream, Mozart Milk Chocolate, double cream, Three Fools Coffee Espresso
Garnish: Chocolate shavings
- Hazlenut Martini: Jameson Stout Caskmates, Kahlua, Frangelico, Three Fools Coffee Espresso
Garnish: Hazelnuts, grated nutmeg and honey drizzle
- Tirimasu Martini: Havana 3yo, Marsala Wine, coconut milk, Three Fools Coffee Espresso, vanilla extract. Garnish: Coco powder & Lady Finger
- Salted Caramel Espresso Martini: Absolute Vodka, Kahlua, Three Fools Coffee Espresso, salted caramel. Garnish: 3 Coffee Beans
- Mint-Chocolate Espresso Martini: Cognac, Chocolate Mozart, Kahlua, Crème de Menthe, Three Fools Coffee Espresso. Garnish: Mint sprig and chocolate shavings.